Monday, June 15, 2009

Tell the truth now: Are you still tanning?


We know we shouldn't but so many of us still do: TAN. This past weekend I was at the beach with the family. With all of the information out there telling people not to tan because it can cause skin cancer and aging of the skin, I have to tell you that as much as I can see, people are still tanning.


I admit I still lather up with oil with the small SPF of 4 and glisten in the sun. I do make sure to heavily arm my face, neck and especially my nose with SPF of 50 before heading out to hang with the sun. I love the sun though, it's calming. I can read, listen to my iPod or do nothing if I want and be perfectly happy lying in the sun.


With magazines, bloggers and scientific research proving that sun can lead to skin cancer, why do we submit ourselves to the possibility of exposing ourselves to something deadly?


Are you still tanning?

No comments:

Post a Comment