Friday, June 26, 2009

The One Beauty Product I Couldn't Live Without: Garnier Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk

My hair has always been "my thing." From the ages of ten to twelve, I had to have curly hair. My grandmother would take me to the salon were I would get a 'permanent.' I would sit for hours with my hair rolled in blue and pink rods all the while stinking to high heaven. One day while visiting my aunt's house with freshly permed hair, for some reason she a brush to it and killed it. You can imagine my grandmother's response when she saw my frizz-stricken hair. This was the end of my obsession with curly hair.

I have banished my love of curly hair for myself and instead opened my heart to super straight hair. My natural hair is not curly or straight. It's frizzy. Straight hair is not an easy accomplishment when you live in a humid environment like I do. So many companies promise the world with their straightening products but I have only found one that has told me the truth. When it has to be straight, I swear by Garnier's Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk. I won't trust my hair to anything else.



No comments:

Post a Comment