Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What Scares Me Most: Food Phobias

I'm scared of mayonnaise. There, I've said it. The smell, the texture, the color... it makes me cringe. Once when I was pregnant with my second child, my husband and I were headed to the park. On the way there, we stopped at Burger King. I ordered the chicken sandwich plain as I normally do and was excited about my little snack. Once we had the bag in the car and pulled away from the drive-thru window, I opened the wrapper and... no, no, no... I freaked out! The sandwich was swimming in mayo. Literally, I started bawling (it could have been pregnancy hormones) and started trembling. I just knew that someone was out to get me by slathering mayonnaise on my chicken sandwich. A speck of the mayo then touched my skin and my body became stiff as a board. The sandwich then fell on the floorboard and was unedible.

There are times in your life you learn never to pull away from the drive-thru without looking in the bag first.

What food phobias do you have?

What's the wackiest thing to happen when you have been faced with your phobia food(s)?

I can't hardly look at the pic I put up...

No comments:

Post a Comment