Monday, May 11, 2009

Heidi and Seal Renew Vows for Fourth Time: Popular New Trend?


Over the weekend Heidi Klum and Seal renewed their vows for the fourth time. With a "white trash" theme, Heidi's hair was done in cornrows and Seal wore an American Flag themed jacket and a mullet wig. The preacher was dressed as Elvis.


"We're going to get married again," Seal tells Oprah. "So this is going to be the fourth time, our fourth anniversary. The fifth time, and I'm not quite sure what the theme is.


"You know what my wife's like," he continues. "She's always got some trick up her sleeve, but it's going to be a good get-together, you know, lots of friends." [us magazine]


When did renewing your vows every year become so popular? How many times would you renew your vows? Could this become a new trend?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Seal..I'm 47 & some of my best evenings is after the family has gone to bed & I can tune in & turn up some Seal. I'm really happy for he and Heidi & hope their love lasts forever... BUT, I can't imagine renewing every year...the years go by so fast, she must be spending the rest of her year planning her renewal for the next year..TOO MUCH... I've been married going on 13 years... I think each year we stay together, we're renewing our vows. If I had to say if I would & when, I guess it would be the 25th year.. I think after that long, when you say "for better or worst" you KNOW that you mean it.. Nancy in MS

    ReplyDelete