Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What's your signature scent?

This past weekend I hung out with my girlfriend for a girl's night. We had a blast hanging by the pool during the afternoon, soaking in the rays and reading the latest gossip in our trashy tabloids. Afterwards we returned to her house to shower before going out for the evening. When I was dressed and clean with my favorite lotion applied on my body, her friend was visiting and asked what was the scent. She loved its smell.

Bath and Body Works makes this Wild Honeysuckle Body Cream. It has the smell you recall when walking down the street as a kid and you would see this flowering bush. You would want to rush and taste it's sweet juices. It reminds me of childhood and of a summer's day.

Do you have a signature scent? What does it remind you of?

No comments:

Post a Comment