Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Rule We Should Live By: Don't ask a woman if they are pregnant.


Nothing can ruin your day quicker than a fellow human being asking,"When are you DUE??!!" when you are not pregnant.


Before Christmas I am going to admit, I fell off the watching what I ate wagon. French fries for breakfast, sure! Ten cookies instead of two, okay! They sure do taste good. Why not just one more, no one will notice. This lead into a nibble here, a nibble there, a handful of candied pecans here, pudding before bed there.


I was awful, I admit it. The funny thing about overindulging is, it does catch up to you. I could tell my dresses were hiking up in the back a little too much from my tummy approaching my breast line but nothing could bring me to stop this munching. The end occurred when in one month, I had three separate people ask me if I was expecting. THREE!! After the third, I wrapped up my overindulgence and stepped away from the refrigerator. Wii Fit is my friend and I'm getting there. Hitting the over thirty market sure puts your weight into a whole new perspective. For some reason my old diet of eating what I want, drinking what I want and only exercising when I'm dancing at a club just don't cut it any more and that really stinks!


BUT:


It still gives you no right to ask a woman if they are pregnant unless they make it known. I mean make it known by wearing those cute but obnoxious shirts that say,"Baby on Bladder" or "Stand Back! Crazy Pregnant Lady Coming Through" or "His swimmers can swim."


Start a new rule in your life today. Don't ask a woman if she is pregnant.



No comments:

Post a Comment