Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What's up with posing with your newborn half naked?


I laughed this morning out loud and almost snorted coffee out of my nose when I switched over from my home page to UsMagazine. If any of you out there follow my blog, you know I have teeny tiny obsession with gossip magazines; their tabs sit nice and neat on my favorite's bar.
This morning, Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart are exposing the world to their new bundle of joy, Billie Beatrice. They not only expose the baby, but Eric Dane's chest is also available for viewing.

Why do some parent's feel the need to pose shirtless or half naked with their babies? Are the parents so sleep deprived that a shirt couldn't be found when the camera flashed? I mean, this couple is not at home where bottles and diapers and dirty blankets abound when private pictures are documented. These people are in a studio where clothing was required to get in there. "McSteamy" had to have arrived dressed don't you think?


Would you pose half naked with your newborn?


No comments:

Post a Comment