Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What would it take to help commit your lover?


I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't speak of this couple again but I'm breaking it today. The Pratt's: what a mess... The latest saga in their relationship made me wonder how far could your lover go before you question their sanity and wonder if they might need the intervention only a mental ward can provide?

Exclusive to Access Hollywood, Spencer Pratt is in the process of legally changing his name to "King Spencer Pratt". Spencer explained the reason behind his decision to legally change his name is, “I have decided that if there is a Queen of England and Prince William, we need to have a King of America, and I have nominated myself for that title.”

Talk about coo coo!
This morning's press brought another wacky view from Mr. Pratt himself. He threatens divorce if Heidi gets pregnant. Spencer told MTV News his view on if she gets pregnant, "I told her there's a divorce or adoption," he says. "If she's not down with the adoption, I think it's divorce."

It is seriously time for this guy to shut his mouth. How hurtful can one jacka#* be? Divorcing your wife if she gets pregnant by you?

Heidi please wake up from behind whatever cobwebs seem to be your brain and notice what this guy is doing to you. He is selfish and only thinking of himself. The world would give you a second chance but not with that thing's ring around your finger and those claws trying to rip at any second of the spotlight. He's not funny and no one is laughing.


How much would it take for you until you thought of committing your lover?

No comments:

Post a Comment