Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mackenzie Phillips Wacked Out Childhood Meant Sharing Drugs and Having Sex With Her Father


During the 60's, free love and drugs were the norm more than the exception. As a member of the band The Mamas and the Papas, John Phillips seemed to think engaging in a incestuous relationship with his daughter, Mackenzie, and getting her high on pills and cocaine was an alright thing to do.


Mackenzie Phillips, one time "One Day at a Time" star, drops a bombshell in her new book High on Arrival, that on the eve of her wedding to Jeff Sessler, a member of the Rolling Stones entourage, her father arrived at her footsteps determined to stop it.


"I had tons of pills, and Dad had tons of everything too. Eventually I passed out on Dad's bed. My father was not a man with boundaries. He was full of love, and he was sick with drugs. I woke up that night from a blackout to find myself having sex with my own father." [via USA Today]


She is a guest today on the Oprah show. She will speak about her cocaine abuse. It was her father who shot her up the first time.


"He put the needle in my arm and pushed the plunger in and he missed."


"Missed the vein?" Winfrey asks.

"Missed the vein," Mackenzie replied, "and my whole arm went numb, because it was cocaine."


No comments:

Post a Comment