Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Amy Winehouse's Present As Single Amy: New Boobs!


After breaking up with the one you believed you would love for the rest of your life is a difficult spot to be in.

For Amy Winehouse, who after being forced to divorce her junkie, ex-husband Blake Fielder, she suffered like many put in a tough spot--though probably more taking into account her addiction to heroin that came to light while being married to this wonderful man. After spending months in St. Lucia while trying to breaking free from her old partying ways, she has reawakened again in a hospital room but this time instead of waking from her normal heroin induced comas, she is coming to light with a new bustier chest.

One patient told The Sun: "She was wandering around in a daze, humming under her breath. She had tubes hanging out of her bust so I asked what she'd had done.
"She started rambling and said, 'I've had a boob job. I 'ad 'em done for Strictly. I wanted to look my best and I'm sick of stuffing hankies down my bra'. [via The Sun]

While participating in her married lifestyle of crack and heroin binges, the once voluptuous Back to Black singer was left with an emaciated and skeletal frame.

Her father has said, "As far as we were concerned, she wasn't an offender... she was someone who was sick and who has not been sick now for a year."

"(She's) fantastic. Her boobs are great as well! She looks absolutely fantastic. I didn't have to pay for it (boob job), that's all I know. I didn't have to pay for the boobs. There is no total recovery, it's a recovery and if you look back to where we were a year ago, we are on a different planet. We are in a different space and a different time and (Amy is) a different person." [via UK News Yahoo]


In terms of breaking up, what's the craziest present you have given yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment